Hi Diane,

It looks like this one was also fixed and included in last month's 3.07 and 3.1.1 releases. Hooray for progress!

On 05/15/2018 07:37 PM, Diane Disbro wrote:
Good evening -

Kathy Lussier says this bug was fixed in 3.0.3 - but the related issue of not being able to delete more than one item at a time is still being worked on. That is another showstopper for us. We are using 3.0.2 and we still use the XUL client.

Thank you.

Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch