Jennifer,

HA! I see that you mentioned that already. Ignore me. We have not accomplished this feat.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
MOBIUS

On 5/24/2018 5:25 PM, Jennifer Pringle wrote:

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone successfully printing spine labels in the web client (3.0 or 3.1) using a Dymo LabelWriter 450 printer who would be willing to share their Evergreen Label Template code and what settings they used in Chrome (and anywhere else settings had to be adjusted)?

We have a library with the Dymo LabelWriter 450 who prints on 1 inch by 1 inch labels.  The Dymo currently prints the very bottom of the first line (looks like dots at the top of the label) with the cutter below and spits out two labels (one of which is completely blank).  In Chrome the margins have been set to None and the paper size to 1 inch by 1 and a half inches (no 1 inch by 1 inch option).  They are not using Hatch (due to https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1741299).

Thanks,

Jennifer