Hi everyone,

We've recently had a couple of libraries in our consortium (SPARK) move towards
using monograph parts for things like manga.

We are now noticing that when patrons go to place a hold on a record with
monograph parts, they can chose from all parts that exist within the
consortium, not just those with holdings at their library or library system.  I
understand that the parts are shared at the consortium level, but is there any
way to hide parts that are not associated with any holdings at the scoped
library or library system?

If it's not possible, I would be interested in hearing how other consortiums
deal with monograph parts.

Thanks so much!

Sylvia Orner
Head of Technical Services