I had been hoping that someone had shared a pub pattern for Library Journal,
but I haven't found one.  So I've been banging my head trying to figure out a
pattern that will work, and I'm not getting anywhere.  Does anyone have a
working pattern for Library Journal?

[cid:image001.png@01D3FD92.17402A50]Irene Patrick
Library & Information Management Systems Librarian
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.807.7413  |  irene.patr...@ncdcr.gov

109 E. Jones St.  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/ncghl>
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ncpedia>
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/statelibrarync>
Website<https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/>

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina
Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.