Hi Jordan,
    I have created a bug report for this in Launchpad:

Scott

From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Aubrey
Area Library
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 11:56 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Location in Items Out

I checked and then double checked and did not see it either. We are on 3.0.3.

Thanks,
Jordan
Aubrey Area Library

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 1:52 PM,
scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>
<scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>> wrote:
Has anyone else noticed this Web Client bug? In XUL “Location” is a column
choice in Items Out and displays the Copy Shelving Location. Location does not
appear as a column choice in Items Out in the Web Client…or am I missing
something?

Thank you,
Scott

Scott Thomas
Executive Director
PaILS / SPARK
(717) 873-9461
scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>
Stay informed! Join the SPARK-User Email List: