Thank you!

Susan

From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Elaine
Hardy
Sent: June 27, 2018 3:37 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Delete copy from record

You can delete copies using copy buckets without deleting the record provided
that it isn't the only item attached or that your settings don't automatically
delete the bib record when the last copy/vol is deleted.

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES
1800 Century Place, Ste. 150
Atlanta, GA 30045
404.235.7128 Office
404.548.4241 Cell
404.235.7201 FAX

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 4:12 PM, Oxford, Susan