From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Terran
McCanna
Sent: July 20, 2018 8:25 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Zebra LP2824 Plus coding

I'm not aware of a way to break the call number label field automatically in
certain places (although there may be a way to do that with CSS). Are your call
numbers typically that length / pattern? If so, I would probably try adjusting
the " Item Print Label - Width for Left Label" on the Settings tab so that it
would force the label to wrap at a certain point, and then tweak any that don't
wrap the way I want them to on the "Call Numbers" tab before printing.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
tmcca...@georgialibraries.org<mailto:tmcca...@georgialibraries.org>

* The GPLS office is in the midst of relocating offices. We may be reached by
all of the current mechanisms during the transition, but to ensure the most
prompt response, please use the Help Desk:  https://help.georgialibraries.org

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 5:00 PM, Oxford, Susan