Hi Chris,

Thanks for your question. It made me go back and look at the generated SQL,
and realize that what they are looking for is probably too complex for the
reporter. I ended up writing my own SQL query to generate the report. I'm
happy to share it if anyone is interested.

Thanks again!
Jessica

--
Jessica Woolford