Hi Elizabeth,

We have two separate report templates, one for overdue fines and one for
fees owed for lost or long overdue items.

They are very simple reports that include the circulation date (year), the
total balance owed and the number of patrons associated with the billed
items.

The filters include: circulation date (range), billing location and last
billing type.

If this sounds relevant and you need more information, please let me know.

Beth

--
Beth Willis
Digital & Catalog Librarian