Virginia,
Who do you have for your RFID?  We are looking at Bibliotheca and Envisionware.

From: Open-ils-general <open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org> On
Behalf Of Virginia Jensen
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:28 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen and RFID

We have used RFID tags for years and are very happy with them.  I'd be glad to
answer a few questions.

Virginia Jensen, CLSS

Mooresville Public Library

220 W Harrison Street

Mooresville IN 46158

virgin...@mooresvillepublic.lib.in.us<mailto:virgin...@mooresvillepublic.lib.in.us>

________________________________
From: Open-ils-general
<open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org<mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org>>
 on behalf of scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>
<scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:07:29 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen and RFID

Hi,

   A library in our consortium is looking at RFID products. Are any libraries
out there using Evergreen with a 3rd Party RFID product? If so, can you let me
know if you would be willing to answer a few questions from this library?

Thank you,
Scott

Scott Thomas

Executive Director

PaILS / SPARK

(717) 873-9461

scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>

Stay informed! Join the SPARK-User Email List: