Hi Jane,

Thank you for letting us know about the Single Sign-On/SAML initiative. There is definitely interest in this for some of Sitka's post-secondary libraries, so we'll be eager to hear more and hopefully contribute development funds from our community.

Cheers,
Sharon
Quoting Jane Sandberg <sand...@linnbenton.edu>:

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your interest!  We won't have the specifications for a few
months, but we will be seeking funding partners to enable Single Sign-On in
the Evergreen OPAC using the SAML protocol.  We think it will be really
useful for libraries that want to save patrons the hassle of keeping track
of yet more credentials and also have access to a SAML-compatible Single
Sign-On server.

  - Jane