I had a staff member report to me today that when you are on the Pending
Patrons screen in the web client, there's no option to Delete Patron.  There is
an option to Delete Patron in the staff client.  Has anyone noticed or reported
this problem before?  I checked Launchpad but did not find anything like that.
However, it's always possible I missed a report that's in there.

We're on Evergreen 3.1.6.  We allow patrons to fill out the registration
request form on the web, but we don't register patrons if they live out of
state.  So we need the option to delete pending patrons from the list.  Is this
functionality that is forthcoming in the web client but not yet in 3.1.6?

Thanks for any information.

Irene Patrick
Library & Information Management Systems Librarian
NC Government & Heritage Library
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.814.6788  |  irene.patr...@ncdcr.gov
(Please note new phone number)

109 E. Jones Street  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
Facebook  Instagram  Twitter   YouTube  Website

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina
Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.