From: Open-ils-general <open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org> On
Behalf Of Jason Stephenson
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 6:25 PM
To: open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: [External] Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Conference Hotel

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you
verify. Send all suspicious email as an attachment to
report.s...@nc.gov<mailto:report.s...@nc.gov>

I find it is very common for hotels to put an authorization on your card for
the whole stay when you book in advance. Some even go ahead and charge the
whole stay.