Hi Jennifer,

We came across similar problem with translation of formats and facets to Czech some time ago. To solve the problem, it was necessary to generate and load db.seed file for Czech, see

Hope this helps
Eva

Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cer...@jabok.cz
+420 211 222 409

-----
Odesláno z mobilního telefonu pomocí aplikace AquaMail.