I'm willing to provide answers. It might make sense to just post your
questions to the mailing list, that way the people who are most familiar
with particular aspects of Evergreen can answer those questions--for
example, there might be libraries that use the built-in self-check
functionality who can answer questions about that, while some of the
developers can provide detailed answers about API compatibility, etc