Hi Dan

st 20. 3. 2019 v 17:11 odesílatel Daniel Wells <dbwe...@gmail.com> napsal:

> Hello Eva,
>
> Thank you for raising this concern.  I think we are in the process of
> figuring things out as we go along.
>
> Our current best plan (I think) is to use the account we set up with
> POEditor.com.  It looks like you already have an account there, so at least
> you are familiar with what I am talking about.  What hasn't been figured
> out yet is what that overall update process looks like, and what the new
> build steps will be.  For the first part at least, your input will be very
> valuable.
>
> We did a test import back in November or so (I think it was at the
> Hack-a-way).  I would like to try to do another import to add any
> new/changed strings and see what happens, but being a completely new and
> unfamiliar tool, I am a little afraid of losing any work already put in
> there.
>
> So, a few questions:
>
> 1) Based on what you have already done in POEditor, do you think it is a
> viable solution?

I find POEditor to be quite suitable solution form translation. I discussed
the Issue with Ben last November - I have copied below my email to Ben with
my notes on POEditor.

> 2) I will do my best to preserve what is there, and I hope the re-import
> does the right thing, but how much would it take to redo the work done
> there so far if things go very badly?

I considered the translation strings only as a sample for testing the
POEditor interface and functions (and according to Ben there was also a
problem with extra newlines or white spaces before/after the string and
codes), so I don't mind too much if the current translation in POEditor are
lost.

> 3) Do you have a planned timeline for upgrading to 3.3?

If everything goes well, three of the Czech evergreen catalogs/consortia
are planning to upgrade to 3.3 during the July and August. Although now we
are a little uncertain due to the fact, that the web client interface of
the localized sandbox during Bug Squashing week looked almost not
localized, so we were not able to test some localization issues important
to us (hopefully the problem was just a sandbox and not a new version of
Evergreen)

Regards
Eva

*---------- Forwarded message ---------From: Cerninakova Eva* <