Hi Amy,

I don't know anything about a mobile version of the OPAC, but there are
mobile apps today that provide a better experience than the OPAC on a small
device.  You can try out the Hemlock Android app with Bibliomation at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kenstir.apps.hemlock.
Today there is no equivalent app for iOS; the apps for iOS are each
customized for a specific consortium and require a login.

Ken

--
-Ken