Evergreen Indiana is adding a Development & Training Coordinator to our support
team here in Indianapolis!

We're looking for you if you are passionate about:

*         Making the Evergreen ILS better through cooperative development

*         Improving awareness of the Evergreen ILS and Evergreen Indiana
functionalities

*         Supporting the Evergreen Indiana community

This is a salaried position with the State of Indiana starting at $54,782 with
excellent benefits.  Full details in the job posting.  Applications will be
accepted thru June 14, 2019.

Apply
here!<https://workforindiana.in.gov/job/Indianapolis-Application-System-AnalystProgrammer-Senior-Evergreen-Development-and-Support-Administrator-IN-46204/562137700/>

-Anna