I have another, more general, question about reports in Evergreen.  Some
reports return information that is duplicated.  When we were on our previous
ILS, I could use SELECT DISTINCT to eliminate rows where all the information
was duplicated.  Is there any way to do that in Evergreen reports?  Now that
I'm starting to need more complicated reports, it would sure be helpful to be
able to get rid of the duplicates.

Thanks for any advice you can share!

[cid:image001.png@01D5204E.DAD7A080]Irene Patrick
Library & Information Management Systems Librarian, NC Government & Heritage
Library
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.814.6788  |  irene.patr...@ncdcr.gov<mailto:irene.patr...@ncdcr.gov>
(Please note new phone number)

109 E. Jones Street  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/ncghl>
Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/foreverythingnc/>  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ForEverythingNC>
YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/statelibrarync>
Website<https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/>

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina
Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.