From: John Amundson
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 2:30 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Organizational unit address in receipttemplates

I filed a bug a while back regarding the HTML-less nature of these library
settings in the web client. It can be found here:

This is also almost possible in the print templates themselves, but I don't
think all the necessary fields are exposed currently. For example,
{{current_location.billing_address}} gets me the ID associated with the
workstation library's billing address. However, if I try things like
{{current_location.billing_address.street1}} or
{{current_location.billing_address.city}}, it does not work. I tested in the
Bills, Current template, so I can't say this will be true for all templates.

The library's name can be displayed with {{current_location.name}}.

John

John Amundson | Library Applications Supervisor | CW MARS
jamund...@cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x322
https://www.cwmars.org

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 12:47 PM Terran McCanna <tmcca...@georgialibraries.org>