From: Open-ils-general <open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org> On
Behalf Of Trisha Cantwell Keene
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 1:31 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Filtered/Unfiltered access in patron record

Could someone explain what is going on with the 'filtered'/'unfiltered'
internet access setting in the patron record?

What is it's purpose? How does the system filter? What happens?

Thanks,

Trisha

--

Trisha Cantwell Keene
Associate Director

(207) 801-5661
(207) 288-2328 Fax
tcantw...@coa.edu <mailto:tcantw...@coa.edu>

"Google can bring you back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can
bring you back the right one."  The Guardian (London)

Lynn Floyd
Head of Information Technology
Anderson County Library
Anderson, SC