We're testing a driver's license scanner for patron registration in the web
client:

https://www.bayscan.com/bayscan-imaging-2d-drivers-license-scanner-clone.html

It seems like a great time saver as well as ensuring accuracy of the
entered data. We have it programmed to fill in all the patron fields in the
right places, but then we need to backtrack on the form to fill in other
pieces of data like profile, user settings, etc.

For others that are already using this, what are your experiences?

Any programming tips to enhance the workflow?

Thanks,
Michele
--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts