From: Open-ils-general <open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org> on
behalf of Josh Stompro <stomp...@gsuite.larl.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 4:18 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Printing vertical rotated text through hatch

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or
click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
Hello, We just upgraded from 2.10 to 3.3 last weekend, and we are currently
working through all our documentation to get ready to switch to the web client.

I'm working on setting up our receipt templates for transit and hold slips.
And I'm noticing when I try to use the css "text-orientation: upright ;
writing-mode: vertical-rl;" to create vertical stacked text, it is just ignored
when printing, but only when I'm printing through hatch.  If I use browser
printing, it works fine.

So is hatch rendering the print jobs when it is used?  And is there a list of
what CSS it doesn't support?

Josh

--
Josh Stompro - IT Director