Hi Beth,

I checked our servers and I'm seeing it on 3.3 and 3.5beta.

Update Inventory is the last one in the check in modifier list. Is it possible it's getting cut off at the bottom of your screen?

Jennifer

Quoting Terran McCanna <tmcca...@georgialibraries.org>:

We're seeing it in PINES on the checkin screen under the Checkin Modifiers
dropdown, and I see it on non-customized Master test servers as well.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmcca...@georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | h...@help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.