Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 10:07:23PM +0200, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
>>>>
>>> Yeah, I was guessing you were going to end up doing something like
>>> multiple sessions per vlan in the end :)

>>> Mostly just modifying the utilities. There is one small change to the
>>> kernel modules where we want to export the isid, but I was already doing
>>> that for qla4xxx and so iscsiadm code print that out for some other users.
>>>
>> Btw any estimate when these changes could be ready for testing?
>>

> Let's try again.. I read Mike has been away..

It will be a while. I am trying to close up what we have in git for a
new release and then I have to do some work stuff. For work I basically
need to port the new stuff in git to red hat and then do a bunch of
other red hat stuff, then I can work on new stuff like this. Hopefully
after mid jan I will get to new features for the next release. Until
then, I am stuck on work stuff. Sorry.