Sagi Rotem wrote:
> What message size ? What kind of link/nic do u use ? What BM ?
> I had measured ~900MB/sec reads and writes over 10Gig with 256K messages
> using disktest BM.

You're talking only about throughput (not iops). Here's more info:

    * benchmark: sgp_dd with 512K messages.
    * Target: IPStor with a RAM disk (so the storage isn't the bottleneck)
    * NIC: DDR IB HCAs (running IPoIB)
    * I'm using the default iscsid.conf that comes with open-iscsi

Which target are you using? Are you suing the deafult iscsid.conf?
Anything else? Did you measure iops?

Thanks,
Erez