Hello people...

I´m a newbie on iscsi stuff, I´m using the fedora core 7 distro that
already comes with the iscsi daemon. I configured a target (on a fedora
core 7 too) and connected with a Windows XP, and it seems all ok!
But when try to connect to it with a fedora box as an initiator, it comes
up ok...but don´t connect, and when a stop and try to restart the daemon -
it gives me this following error:

Stopping iSCSI daemon: /sbin/service: line 66:  2570 Killed
 env -i LANG="$LANG" PATH="$PATH" TERM="$TERM" "${SERVICEDIR}/${SERVICE}"
${OPTIONS}

If someone experienced this same problem - please give a direction...

Thanks in advance
--
Marcos G. M. Santos
SysAdmin - DIGILAB S.A.