Erez Zilber escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running some performance tests with open-iscsi (iops & throughput).
> With open-iscsi over TCP, I see very low numbers:
>
>     * iops: READ - 20000, WRITE - 13000
>     * throughput: READ - 185, WRITE - 185
>
> In open-iscsi.org, I see much higher numbers. Did anyone measure
> open-iscsi performance lately? Can you share your numbers? Which
> iscsid.conf file did you use?
>
> Thanks,
> Erez

I'm having a HP AiO 600 Storage Server with SATA drives in RAID 5.

I have tried using open-iscsi and samba mounts and I'm getting around 10
MB/s of performance. I've asked in the HP forums:

http://forums12.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?admit=109447627+1199836532175+28353475&threadId=1155370

And they say that this is the normal performance of iSCSI with SATA
drives, is that true?

Thanks,

Miguel