> Well, this is your problem. Fix it first.
>
> If you can't get better throughput with FTP/HTTP/CIFS, how could you with
> iSCSI?
>
> Sounds like you're running at 100 Mbit/sec.

I'm researching on this matter. I have tested from the machine where
Virtual Server is running using hrping:

hrping -l 4096 -t 10.0.6.41

Statistics for 10.0.6.41:
[Aborting...]
    Packets: sent=70, rcvd=70, error=0, lost=0 (0% loss) in 34.500313 sec
    RTTs of replies in ms: min/avg/max: 0.304 / 0.331 / 0.426

from your calculations that means around 13 MB/s

Even at my home LAN where I have a very cheap gigabit switch and I use
CAT 5e (so I'd meant to get around 200 Mb/s) and I'm getting with hrping
around 15 MB/s

Maybe We have something wrong with our switches (my boss says that all
are gigabit) or with our cabling.

Thanks!

Miguel