Mike Christie wrote:
> Hey Broadcom guys and iscsi list,
>
> I put up all my changes to the bnx2i driver in the bnx2i branches of the
> open-iscsi git tree and linux-2.6-iscsi.
>
> It hooks bnx2i into the iscsi layers like how iser and iscsi_tcp is,
> except that it allocates a scsi_host per net device instead of per session.
>
> The code is only compile tested, and I am sure it is very broken because
> lot of code changed:
>
>   bnx2i.h       |  272 ------
>   bnx2i_hwi.c   |  930 +++++++++++-----------
>   bnx2i_init.c  |   15
>   bnx2i_iscsi.c | 2365
> +++++++++++-----------------------------------------------
>   4 files changed, 947 insertions(+), 2635 deletions(-)
>
> There are also lots of TODO items in the code. Grep for TODO and/or mnc
> for review comments mixed into the code, and check out the git commits
> for some more todo items.

Oh yeah if you see todo items in the libiscsi code, do not worry about
it. I want to do some things like merge the mtask and ctask structs and
their xmit and init paths and then merge that with the send pdu callout,
so there is just one transfer path and one task struct, but I have been
wanting to do that for a long time and that cleanup does not have
anything to do with bnx2i's inclusion - it would just make the drivers
nicer. Just stick the bxn2i items.