On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 14:41 -0600, Mike Christie wrote:
> Anil Veerabhadrappa wrote:
> > On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 07:22 -0600, Mike Christie wrote:
> >> Hey Broadcom guys and iscsi list,
> >>
> >> I put up all my changes to the bnx2i driver in the bnx2i branches of the
> >> open-iscsi git tree and linux-2.6-iscsi.
> > Thanks Mike
> >
> >> It hooks bnx2i into the iscsi layers like how iser and iscsi_tcp is,
> >> except that it allocates a scsi_host per net device instead of per session.
> >>
> >> The code is only compile tested, and I am sure it is very broken because
> >> lot of code changed:
> > got following error messages while trying to test this, any idea?

Reported error was seen during iscsi discovery session, thought it have
nothing to do with bnx2i related changes. iSCSI discovery & initial
connection setup works fine with the Dec 17, 2007 snapshot of bnx2i
branch.

> This error normally happens, when something goes completely screwy and
> you end up with partially created or partially destroyed kernel sessions
> or connections.

 iSCSI discovery session does not involve any kernel sessions or am I
missing something?