On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 15:55 -0600, Mike Christie wrote:
> Mike Christie wrote:
> > Anil Veerabhadrappa wrote:

Yes

I had one question regarding following code snippet in
scsi_transport_iscsi.c::iscsi_register_transport:1597

        if (!(tt->caps & CAP_DATA_PATH_OFFLOAD))
                priv->t.create_work_queue = 1;

Is this still valid? while testing bnx2i changes I see libiscsi indeed
calls scsi_queue_work(). I was going to remove conditional 'if'
statement and continue to test bnx2i, but for a second I thought of
implications on other existing offload drivers like qla4xxx. any
thoughts?