I am trying to set up an iscsi communication. I use  open-
iscsi-2.0-865.15 for initiator and iscsitarget-0.4.0 as target.

1. Is this target compatible with the initiator.
2. There is no issue with kernel versions. i try to set up a session
and i get absolutely no messages. It tells initiator is running fine.
3. The ReadMe s are not of much help.

Can anyone redirect me to a place where there is a doc about practical
setup of an iscsi.
 Any help will be greatly appreciated.