Hi All,

I've been running iscsi in production on my CentOS machine connected
to a Promise vTrak 500i for a while now with no problems.  In the last
day, the performance has dropped through the floor, and I'm seeing the
following error messages in my log file:

<code>
iscsi-sfnet:host5: Session established
iscsi-sfnet:host5: ping timeout of 5 secs expired, last rx 3696604173,
last ping 3696609173, now 3696614173
iscsi-sfnet:host5: Session dropped
iscsi-sfnet:host5: Failing command cdb 0x88 task 66279150 with return
code = 0x20000
iscsi-sfnet:host5: Failing command cdb 0x88 task 66279151 with return
code = 0x20000
iscsi-sfnet:host5: Waiting 2 seconds before next login attempt
iscsi-sfnet:host5: Session established
</code>

Does anybody have some thoughts on what might be causing this?