Hi,

We are utilizing a promise vtrak m500i iscsi array. We are connecting
to it utilizing open-iscsi version 2.0-865.9. We have it working just
fine. The problem we are having is that we are getting a maximum
throughput of about 30 MB/sec. This does not seem right to me. I'm
expecting abou 65 MB/sec. Is that realistic? We have tried through the
network which is gigabit or even a cross-over cable between the
promise unit and the linux server with the same results. We are
running kernel 2.6.22.9.

Your help on this issue is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dino