It looks to me like you are an immature idiot with absolutely no valid
reason for why you hijacked this thread so that's why you started with
the personal attacks. You are rude and inconsiderate of other people.
Just because we are online, it does not mean you can act like the
complete jackass that you are. You wanted to ask your question about
the "equallogic user manual" so bad, you didn't care how you affected
other people. As long as you got your questions answered is all that
matters, right?

W H Y  W O U L D  Y O U   H I J A C K   T H I S  T H R E A D   W I T
H   C O M P L E T E L Y   U N R E L A T E D    C R A P ?