Rudolph Bott wrote:

> Even Greater! :)
> Do you already have a deadline for the next stable release of open-iscsi?
> Since we use mainly Debian on our servers and we use open-iscsi on multiple
> servers, I might be able to provide at least unofficial packages until the
> real open-iscsi packages get updated as well.

I am not sure. I was pretty happy with what is in the tree right now. I
just wanted to find a way to not have to compile the PPC iscsi boot
stuff if you do not need it, because it requires flex and bison and we
have seen a lot of people testing the git tree trip up on that.

I started to do this patch for something at work, so I might just finish
up the PPC compilation issue and this issue and then start seding rc
candidates.