Mike,

We're testing open-iscsi + multipath. In order to make failover faster,
we changed the following defaults:

node.session.timeo.replacement_timeout = 30
node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_timeout = 5

So, we see that ep_disconnect is called and then "session recovery timed
out after 30 secs". After that, we still have to wait more than a minute
until the SCSI device becomes offline. For example, if we run sg_map -i
-x at that time, it doesn't return until the device becomes offline. We
think that this may be due to a timeout in scsi-ml, is it? How can we
control it (because failover is really slow now - 1.5-2 minutes)?

Thanks,
Erez