Hello!

I am trying to put together a system that can emulate lots of iSCSI
initiators
connecting to a single iSCSI target.  What I would like to do is to
add multiple
NICs to a machine and have it 'mount' the target from each NIC
independently.

The goal is to have the iSCSI target think it has a large number of
machines
connected to it, when in fact there will be a single machine with
multiple
interfaces.

Is this possible with iSCSI, possibly with relatively minor
modifications to
the open-iscsi stack?

Thanks,
Ben