Hi Erez,
Thanks for the response. We did manage to do a patch. But the reason I
posted this was to say that many will have this same need of patching
and so it can be folded in to open-iscsi makefiles, so that it will
help a lot of people.

Our patch was also very similar to the one you pointed out, but we did
the patch before seeing this earlier post! (reinventing
unnecessarily..)

Thanks
Mani Subramaniyan