I read posts about 6 months to a year ago that scsi resets like those
done by "sg_reset [-b] | [-d]" are not translate/convert to any
equivalent in iscsi.  Is this still true?

Especially for iscsi 2.0.865 (in RHEL5 U1) and iscsi 2.0.754 (in
SLES10 SP1), when I did sg_reset -d, I don't see any form of scsi
reset were send out to the targets.

Another interesting behavior with above iscsi versions, the first
reset to a target session since the host was booted up, it will
actually cause connection error like: "kernel: connection3:0: iscsi:
detected conn error (1011)".  Then subsequent reset to that target
will just be nothing happen (no resets and no connection error
either).  Any idea?

Thanks