Ragavan wrote:
> Hello Experts,
> I am novice to this field and as part of project i need to implement
> to iscsi setup with two FC8 machines.
> I came across a list of available initiator and target drivers( used
> google and yum search).
>
> Target
> iscsitarget-0.4.15.tar.gz -- iSCSI Enterprise Target

This one is easier to use right now.

> scsi-target-utils.i386 : The SCSI target daemon and utility programs

This one is in development so if you are just getting started with
iscsi, I would not use it.

> Initiator
> open-iscsi-2.0-865.15.tar.gz
> iscsi-initiator-utils.i386 : iSCSI daemon and utility programs

iscsi-initiator-utils is open-iscsi. I would just use the upstream
open-iscsi tar balls since that also has some kernel modules with fixes
that are in newer kernels that is not in the fedora kernel yet.