[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Okay. I figured I would take a shot at an api and post the details. Maybe
> it could give us the initial basis for a discusssion.

Yeah, please go ahead. I am not good at creating APIs/libs, so it is
definately best to get involved :)

I had started working on the SNIA API. It will not give us everything we
want for some of the wierd iface stuff we do, so maybe we could have the
lower level API which is similar to what is in iscsiadm.c. Then I can
build the SNIA API over that for other usrs that needed it.