Sparqz wrote:
> I would be keen to see RHEL4 support for bnx2i - I was under the
> impression that the DL585-G2 has two onboard BCM5706 which were "Multi-
> purpose" with iSCSI offload engine?
>
> Do you have to pay a license fee to use HP's bnx2i, or is that only
> when used under a Micro$oft operating system?

No, you'd need them for Linux, too.
At least when using the bnx2i driver.

Not sure about MikeC's driver, but IIRC it's a firmware callout so you
can't really do anything about it.

Cheers,

Hannes
--
Dr. Hannes Reinecke                   zSeries & Storage
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             +49 911 74053 688