Hi all,

I've got only one "LUN" on my DELL MD3000i.
When I start iscsid, 2 devices are found in /dev (/dev/sdb and /dev/
sdc).

At iscsid start message log say many error on /dev/sdc :

Mar  5 11:14:36 nas1 kernel: Buffer I/O error on device sdc, logical
block 0
Mar  5 11:14:36 nas1 kernel: end_request: I/O error, dev sdc, sector 0
Mar  8 11:54:16 nas2 kernel: Buffer I/O error on device sdc, logical
block 438666224
Mar  8 11:54:16 nas2 kernel: end_request: I/O error, dev sdc, sector
3509329792

I read many documentations and I still don't understand what is this
second device /dev/sdc.
What do you think about that ?

Derrick.