CymBa wrote:

> Its almost as if the daemon wasn't reading the new values in the
> iscsid.conf file but the perms look fine:

Oops, I forgot to tell you you have to set the value in iscsi.conf then
rerun the discovery command. Or if you have targets already setup and
you do not want to rerun discovery just set the new value by doing:

iscsiadm -m node -T target -p ip:port -o update -n
node.session.initial_login_retry_max -v 60

Sorry about that.