Hi.

I'm still trying to get a feeling about how these iscsi things works (or
should work at least).

I keep seeing this in the serverlog.. is this "normal" behaviour:
Apr  5 08:44:23 ged iscsid: Target requests logout within 3 seconds for
connection
Apr  5 08:44:24 ged iscsid: received iferror -22
Apr  5 08:44:24 ged last message repeated 2 times
Apr  5 08:44:24 ged iscsid: connection2:0 is operational after recovery
(1 attempts)

--
Jesper