On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 11:51 AM, fischerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I have installed the open-iscsi and I can see my sessions just fine.
>  I can log into the sessions just fine.
>
>  I am wondering how to mount this device to be used?  I have read the
>  read-me until I was blue in the face and also I have read the
>  discussions I was able to search on.

  When you log into the session, you should see messages in dmesg
indicating that the kernel is aware of new SCSI disks corresponding to
your iSCSI volumes.  On my system, they look like this:

scsi1 : iSCSI Initiator over TCP/IP
  Vendor: DELL      Model: MD3000i           Rev: 0670
  Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 05
SCSI device sdd: 2787115008 512-byte hdwr sectors (1427003 MB)
sdd: Write Protect is off
sdd: Mode Sense: 77 00 10 08
SCSI device sdd: drive cache: write back w/ FUA
SCSI device sdd: 2787115008 512-byte hdwr sectors (1427003 MB)
sdd: Write Protect is off
sdd: Mode Sense: 77 00 10 08
SCSI device sdd: drive cache: write back w/ FUA
 sdd: sdd1
sd 1:0:0:1: Attached scsi disk sdd

  Once the new devices show up, you should be able to access them just
like other SCSI volumes; make a partition table (or LVM or whatever
you prefer), make a filesystem, and mount them.
  Cheers.  Hope this helps.