I'm sure that is dependent on what type of target you run - since you
are here in the open source world, I'll venture that the iSCSI
Enterprise Target (IET) is at least a possibility for your target.  If
that is the case, on your target box there is some information in /proc:

cat /proc/net/iet/volume
will show which targets have been created and their parameters.

cat /proc/net/iet/session
will show the active iSCSI sessions between an initiator and target.
This is probably what you are looking for.  Note that the initiator is
only listed by IQN name here - you don't get an IP or any other info
about the initiator.  So if you are pxebooting you might have to take
some extra step to get a good initiator name assigned on the initiator.
(Kept in /etc/iscsi/initiatorname.iscsi for open-iscsi).

-Ty!

--
  Ty! Boyack