> and lsscsi don't detect anything.
>
> Problems comes out after we deleted a previous LUN and added the two
> new LUNs.

Try 'iscsiadm -m node -R'. If you are re-using the LUN number (which some
iSCSI targets do), it is strongly recommended you logout and then
re-login.

There are some more fancy ways of dealing with this, but it might
cause havoc on your system if you are not careful:

1). Delete the block device using the sysfs operation.
2). Re-scan the generic scsi-device to kick-off the kernel re-scan routine
3). Viola, new two block devices appear.

Or you can try to logout and then re-login in back - what happens then?